The right internship can be an influential part of shaping a successful and rewarding career. Our internships provide you with the same exposure as our associate hires and insight into the career opportunities and lifestyle of a public accounting firm. Internships typically run from the middle of June until the beginning of August; approximately 8 weeks. We begin interviewing in the Fall for positions the following summer.
What to expect from your internship:
- Week of Welcome! A jam-packed, fun interactive week to introduce you to your new team members, our culture, and prepare you for your client services role
- Hands-on experience working directly with key decision makers and company owners
- Working with experts in the field on jobs in numerous industries
- Networking with clients and personnel at Hayashi Wayland while participating in community events and social activities
- Opportunity to work in our four office locations
- Exposure to key financial workings of successful companies
Basic qualifications for an intern include:
- 90 credit hours completed
- Working towards a B.A/B.S degree or equivalent an accredited university
- Ability to travel to assigned client locations and access to use of reliable modes of transportation to these locations
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
We are now accepting resumes for 2020 Summer Internship positions. If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, email your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the employer directly after submission; we will initiate any further follow-up.
Summer Leadership Program
- Program to be held onsite at Hayashi Wayland offices in Summer of 2020. Program date is TBD.
What to expect from the program:
- Networking with our staff and partners
- Participating in team building activities
- Learn about the public accounting profession and receive an inside look at how a CPA firm operates
- Presentations from different department representatives (Tax, Audit, Consulting and others)
Basic qualifications for program include:
- Must have 3.0 GPA or above
- Must be a 2nd year/sophomore standing student
- Open to all interested majors
We are now accepting resumes for our 2020 Summer Leadership Program. If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, email your resume in confidence to: email@example.com. Please do not contact the employer directly after submission; we will initiate any further follow-up.