Experience and Qualifications
Mike Nolan is the partner in charge of Hayashi Wayland’s audit practice. He has over 16 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining Hayashi Wayland in 2004 he spent six years working for PricewaterhouseCoopers in their Silicon Valley audit practice. His areas of expertise include providing audit, accounting, fraud examination and consulting services to organizations in the following industries: agriculture, technology, manufacturing, government and nonprofit.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
• Certified Fraud Examiner and member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Member of AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services
• Chartered Global Management Accountant
• Member of AICPA Government Audit Quality Center
• Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in California
• Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Hartnell College Foundation – Audit Committee Chair
• Salinas Downtown Rotary – Board Member & Treasurer
• CPE Forum of Monterey County – Board Member
Mike Nolan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in both Accounting and Finance from Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo and has done graduate level studies in accounting and taxation at Golden Gate University.